Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mona Mariana




What is the meaning of wealth if the love that I missed cause I do not have.


What a magnificent palace Meaning, if there is no place for my soul to take shelter and lean

To what surrounded by princesses, if the love I felt then was imprisoned my heart, and my eyes have been blinded for all its beauty.

Thou art lover who became the inspiration and the dream decorating my night .. charisma form you truly fascinating, if the sun does not rise, your face is enough to replace the light. When the moon is reluctant to come at night, the tenderness you have enough to lay your beautiful lap of the earth.

You are the inspiration for me to pluck the strings of a guitar, making beautiful love poems to the prayers of hope and grace.

Enchantment your face like a tornado vortex that can suck all the objects that are embedded in the earth. If a young man could not meet your face, then heard your name alone is enough to restore the lost passion ...

In every daydream I convinced myself, that I was longing lovers can bring a smile of happiness in my heart, took the sadness that always looming, the light of life and solace for my soul.

Like the lover, my tears are clear and clean drip with longing for love that did not come ...

And I saw there, while you are away, beetles must accompany, as if to pick up the remnants of charms, they competed in the interest rates, among them are trying to win the love of disguise some plain-spoken in the "nakedness". .. they want to try to captivate the interest nirvana.

Ever since I first saw the light that the beauty, soul shaking ... I felt immediately in love fragrance has destroyed my soul ... there is no peace that came to me but dreams of love and beauty of the eyes no sweeter sound than the sound of love ...

When looked at your face, as if thousands of words to get out of my mouth, but whatever resources lips could not move to describe the greatness of love. The flame of romance in my heart more and more burning, my habit is now just daydreaming and assemble poems that tell everything about you ...

Single lover .... love while rooted in the soul, and from time to time love had flourished in the heart, I want a sense that only we know ... do you love, no panacea to heal if punctured thorn romance ... the respect he who loves and who loves me.

Single lover's heart, you have tied it as a prisoner of love across the ocean, where no one looks that can hide you from my soul ...

Through the eyes glow, as if to say our souls do not want to leave, for You are my soul mate, eternal spirit and eternal love ... when the arrow has been embedded in the heart and heart-there you will hear our inner voice reciting verses adorned with love smiles and tears to miss ....

While our souls feel shy reach of love, the tongue felt numb, and no words were spoken from the lips, is where the love at the depths of the soul, .. while we stared at each other, then the words of our souls, unable to hide her love from the heart.

In love with the beauty store bitterness, and in each there is the veil of happiness bitterness.

Sense of where we are no longer able to distinguish between day and night, as we are in the heavenly garden, which is free of space and time ...

For him-me is the reflection of his soul, is there anything that can be done from a girl who has captured hearts the fire of love that has been stolen, but wanted to meet with the heart-thief. A poem-like chant the words singing heavenly and whispered into her ear like a gentle breeze, distant, which made him lost in a symphony of longing or like a sea wave that washed away the ark of his soul in a sea of endless feelings and based on ..

O lover's heart, a commitment to the greatness of love for your wings to fly freely and with sincerity of love flying, even though many toxins that we have to gulp ...


The name of love, the bitter poison is sweet ....

Hold my beloved, the world was created for the lovers ... The world exists because of love .... love is liberation from all shackles ... and soul lovers will give new life to another life.

That is the nature lover and my love story, tell all your heart and nothing to hide .... so you know, my doors are always open for you ... tip of longing and hope, I'm always waiting for your presence ... and I'm sure will spread the light breeze and whispering all this to you.for tell everything about you and about me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit url
blogarama - the blog directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails